Duplication is an affordable option for customers looking to make a small run of discs. A recordable disc (CD-R, DVD-R) is “burned” with your content directly onto our top-quality blank media.
Duplication services can provide you with the perfect solution to meet your urgent deadline requirements or simply provide the lower quantity than it would be needed for standard replication.
Our services include recording:
- DVD-R 5
- DVD-R 9
- MINI CD-R
- MINI DVD-R
We duplicate using the best quality equipment on the market, well-known and reliable manufacturers.
Artwork printed on disc can be supplied by customer or made by GM Records. CD-R’s can only be screen printing and with DVD’s screen printing and offset is possible.
Screen printing – 5 colors available.
Offset printing only on DVD-R with available:
- APLA (white backing);
We also offer:
- pantone color,
- finishing with varnish (glossy or matte).
How to prepare a master for duplication?
- Disc have to be good quality and recordable.
- We suggest burn the disc not faster than 8x write speed with a good media.
- One session disc, and the recording session has to be “closed”.
- Delivered disc with data for copying should be free of dirt, scratches or fingerprints.
- When disc image is placed on out ftp-server you can use free software, along with generating checksum.
- Checking of recorded material on a wide range of equipment is recommended.
The resulting content (programs, movies, files, music) is considered to be a good and proven.
Please refer to the General Trade Conditions